Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thing 5

I tried out Remember the milk because I wanted to see if it would be something that my mom could use when she went grocery shopping. I played around with it for a little bit but then uninstalled it (the same thing with Springpad), I think that paper lists would still work the best for the shopping trips so that she would not have to worry about dropping her phone into the salad bar when she wanted to check off an item. I wanted to try Bamboo but could not find it in the app selection in google play.

1 comment:

Rocinante said...

I too tried Remember the Milk app some time in the past. I found it not that helpful. I also uninstalled it and went back to paper lists. But I did start using Google Keep for logging digital lists. It has been a great help. Serves as an archive for my thoughts. I can pull out my phone and scan the notes in Google Keep and I sometimes come across something that was not urgent or very important in the past but I am now in a place like a store where I can decide again if I want to grab that item or search for a similar one.