Saturday, March 8, 2014

thing 14

I thought Viddy was cute but did not sign up for an account, I was able to view some sample videos of cute animals but did not try to use it to create my own videos, with so much hacking into accounts I do not really feel comfortable posting any type of video on the internet because I do not know for sure where it will end up. Socialcam came up with errors and I could not get it to install so I did not try to open the app. I think the vine app would be good for the library, especially for the tails for reading program that we do, with the parents permission we could record their children reading to the dogs and then send the video to their parents. Vine though depends on twitter which I do not use or signing in with my email address which already has a lot of junk mail filtering through it.

No comments: