Monday, March 17, 2014

thing 19

We already use the WatchESPN app on the phone because we thought we could use it to watch Nascar races on it, only to find out that you had to have a cable account also so we could not watch the races. I installed Road Ninja app for my upcoming road trip in August, it really does not work unless one is actually driving so sitting on the couch and trying to play with it does not work. The Vivino Wine Scanner would be nice for later in the summer when the vineyards in the area are open but the app is a huge download and takes up a lot of space. I thought the Sibley birds app would be fun but there were some errors and files were missing so I had to uninstall it right away. The Spotify app I did not bother installing though I have heard good things about it (most people prefer it over Itunes). I use IHeart radio to listen to music instead.

No comments: