Saturday, March 1, 2014

thing 10

I chose Instagram because it is pretty popular, it certainly has a lot of features for a photo app. The one thing that I could not figure out was how to edit a photo or delete one, the photo that I took was blurry and I wanted to see if I could adjust the sharpness. Still I like that I could follow my friends photos and post to facebook without having to use an additional photo program. I could see how this app could be used to promote a children's program at the library by allowing staff to quickly post pictures to their facebook page. I went back and played around with Instagram a little more and found that I do not like the fact that there are no guides on how to use it and I still can not figure out how to delete a photo. I don't like apps that require a person to have to do trial and error in order to wade through the program.

No comments: